At Zoptiks, we recognize that our audience skews towards a younger demographic and attempt data minimalism. This means we collect only the data we need to operate the platform or to improve our services.
As a platform, Zoptiks is compliant with the following regulations and international data standards.
- FERPA: Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (United States)
- GDPR: The General Data Protection Regulation (European Union)
- PIPEDA: The Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (Canada)
- CCPA: The California Consumer Privacy Act (California, United States)
- AAP: Australia’s Privacy Principles (Australia)
- LGPD: The Brazilian General Data Protection Law (Brazil)